*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/406084-A-Magical-Competitative-Edge
by Theday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #576435
Eat up, it's fun! Now an amazing 20 years old!
This choice: Use the Wishing Powder?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

A Magical Competitative Edge.

    by: Unknown
You help unload the groceries and then you remember the Wishing Powder. You nip into the downstairs bathroom, and pull the bottle out of the pocket of your very tight shorts. As you prepare a glass of the wishing formula you remember that Mike has always been into competition, especially over something he really cares about. Since you had openly been a gainer about two years ago, thanks to your most recent wish, your brother must have gotten more aggressive about the poundage, trying to ensue his gluttony supremacy. If you could beat him in an eating contest that would be the ultimate way to finally show your older brother that he can no longer out do in everything with the slightest effort. You then wonder if you should just wish to eat at least double what he eats, whenever you two eat together or if you should wish to always win in any competition with your brother.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Eat twice as much as Mike whenever you eat together.

2. Beat Mike at any competition.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Theday has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/406084-A-Magical-Competitative-Edge