*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brave choice
  2. You're here, it's there
  3. Another Wish
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/205787-Brave-choice
by Theday
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #576435
Eat up, it's fun! Now an amazing 20 years old!
This choice: Go get it, quickly!? or  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Brave choice

    by: Theday
You gotta reclaim the Wishing Powder, if not the remainder of the Wishing Powder enhanced drink you have. You decide you'll have to leave your room to do so. You take a deep breath and open the door and peek outside to see that no one is in sight. You head down the stairs and see your Dad watching TV. His huge gut is sitting on his lap and he hasn't changed out of his work clothes yet. The buttons on his shirt look pretty tight.
You look around to see the Wishing Powder lying down on it's side on the table next to a few magazines. It's still closed. Then you spot the drink in your Dad's hand. He hasn't taken a drink yet and you say,"Don't!"
Your Dad turns to see you and his mouth drops open wide and says,"Is that you (insert your name here)?"
"Yes," you say hurring over to him."
"Uhhh... um... how?" asks your Dad looking you over.
"That drink," you lie pointing at the drink in his hand," it doubled my wieght. You have to give it to me before it causes you any problems."
"Ok," your Dad says and gives it to you like it was a game of Hot Patato.
You take the glass and drink the remaining of the liquid in it and your Dad gasps.
You then say,"I wish this gain was a natural one of slightly over 3 years and I still had the Wishing Powder."
"Whaaaaaaat?" asks your Dad and his voice gets deeper and your vision fades to black.


A few seconds later you open your eyes to see your Dad sitting on the couch, still wearing his work clothes and looking up at you. You look over at the table to see the Wishing Powder is gone and you feel your shorts to feel the bottle is in your pocket.
"Ready to go to King Henry's?" asks Dad with a smile.
"Of course," you smile and run your hand over your ball belly," Doesn't look like you are."
"I worked all day," your Dad says with a fake whinning voice," give me some slack. I'm not as young as you."
"You sit in a chair all day at your desk," you point out with a smile.
"True," your Dad smiles and hauls himself up," back in a second. Help your Mom when she comes home."
You nod and your Dad passes you and heads up the stairs and gives Mike's door a knock and says,"Hurry up Mike."
"Ok," Mike answers from behind his door.
You Dad goes into his bedroom and Mike comes out of his and comes downstairs.




How big is Mike?

You have the following choices:

1. He's 260 pounds, he's the runt now? or

2. He's bigger then you?!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Theday (UN: theday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Theday has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/576435-Its-Great-To-Gain/cid/205787-Brave-choice