*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/544987-One-Small-Adventure/cid/238555-Preparing-to-shrink-April
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #544987
A 7 year old boy shrinks in his home.
This choice: Mom shrinks one of your siblings.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Preparing to shrink April.

    by: bask25456
Your mother decides to shrink someone else. She deposits you in her pocket and heads for April's room. She talks to you on the way.
"I needed a first test and you were it. I need to shrink april now so I can take her dollhouse." With that, she enters April's room. April is out with a friend, giving your mom time to plot. She takes out the vial of potion and pulls back the covers. She liberally applies it to bed, blankets and sheet, all the time talking to you.
"The owner said that the potion is permanent, and that each time the size will vary. The bigger siblings will be responsible for the smaller ones, remember that.: She finishes putting it on and puts the blanket back on. She leaves the room. Just then, your siblings get home from various things. You have three brother, Billy who's 5, Tim who's 13 and MIke who's 15. Your sister april is 8. Your mom comes downstairs and starts getting the house organized. Finally, it's time for dinner.

You have the following choices:

1. She brings you with her

2. She leaves you in her room

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bask25456 (UN: bask25456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lilrainkid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/544987-One-Small-Adventure/cid/238555-Preparing-to-shrink-April