*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/544987-One-Small-Adventure/cid/238558-Bed-for-siblings
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #544987
A 7 year old boy shrinks in his home.
This choice: She brings you with her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Bed for siblings

    by: bask25456
Your mother brings you with her to dinner. She has you in her shirt pocket and you peer over the edge. Your mom has prepared beef casserole, a favorite of the whole family. Your brothers and sister arrive and sit down. You have always liked Tim, and played with Billy. April is nice and mean at the same time, playing with you but at times humiliating you. You get along okay, mostly. Mike, however, is almost totally hated. He is a real jerk to everyone. They sit down. Your place is empty.
"Where's Daniel?" Tim asks.
"He's over at a friends house." your mom replies from above you. She tells them to start eating and they do. They all dig in ravenously. You watch, stomach growling. Your mom, through deft use of the fork, drops you some. You eat it. Throughout the meal, you watch your siblings. Mike acts like a real jerk when your mom isn't looking, saying unkind things. Tim comforts April and Billy. The meal is finally over and it is time for bed. Your siblings make for the baths, April and Billy with less enthusiasm. Mom makes April and Billy go first. They change into pajama's and climb into bed. Your mother says good night to both of them. You feel a slight thrill when she says it to April. Finally, everyone is in bed. Your mom heads to the bathroom herself. She takes you out.
"We have to stay up until it works on April." With that, she...

You have the following choices:

1. Prepares to use the toilet

2. Prepares to take a shower

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bask25456 (UN: bask25456 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lilrainkid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/544987-One-Small-Adventure/cid/238558-Bed-for-siblings