*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Time with Mom
  2. Saved By The Mom!
  3. Spider run
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/544987-One-Small-Adventure/cid/211597-Time-with-Mom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #544987
A 7 year old boy shrinks in his home.
This choice: She took you to her rrom without saying anything,only smiling to you...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Time with Mom

    by: lilrainkid
Your mother started walking to her room. She stared down at you as she did so, simply smiling. You look up at her and smile back, happy to be away from the spider.

Mom enters her room and sits on her bed. She brings you up to her face and peers at you, and her smile grows wider.

"Wow, I can't believe it worked..." she says happily.

"What do you mean?" you ask her.

"This family is becoming hard to take care of. You have so many brothers and sisters, and I simply can't manage them all. I thought that by shrinking them, things will be easier for me. I bought a shrinking potion from a magic shop and decided to test it on you, and it worked!"

You can't believe it. Your mother shrank you, and she's planning to shrink your brothers and sisters!

"It will be so much fun! I can dress you all in doll clothes, and you can live in your sister's doll house! You will all look so cute!"

Suddenly, Mom's other hand comes over you and her fingers began pulling at your clothes. She carefully takes off your shirt, pants and underwear, leaving you naked in her hand.

"I can't wait to start dressing you, honey! You're so cute I could just eat you up!"

Mom suddenly brings you up to her lips and starts kissing you. She spreads her smooth red lips all over your body, and even nibbles playfully on your legs. You giggle and squirm, enjoying the attention. Because you have so many siblings, you rarely get to spend quality time with your mother. You start to think that being shrunk won't be so bad. Mom stops kissing you, and sees that you're covered in her lipstick. She laughs and rubs it off with her finger.

"Now honey, what should I do first..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mom dresses you up.

2. Mom shrinks one of your siblings.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lilrainkid (UN: lilrainkid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lilrainkid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/544987-One-Small-Adventure/cid/211597-Time-with-Mom