*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Some are gone?
  2. Five new directions
  3. The Problem
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/509341-The-Big-Boys-of-Football/cid/384271-Some-are-gone
by Bigman
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #509341
This small town football team is about to get a whole lot bigger.
This choice: The lighs come back on and some of the guys are missing.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Some are gone?

    by: fat_hiker
There's lots of confusion in the dark locker room - guys bumping into guys, guys accusing guys of grabbing them, guys falling over benches - a general melee. After a minute or two, the lights come back on, and the guys all stop moving, and start to find their stuff.

"What happened?" is heard a lot.

John, who is the first string quarterback, grabs his sneakers that got kicked and scattered, and turns to say to the Ben, who has the locker beside him, "That was weird."

But he sees that Ben is not there, even though his locker is open. John looks around to see where Ben got to, but can't see him - which is doubly odd, as Ben is one of the tallest guys on the team.

"Ben?" John asks loudly. "Where's Ben?"

"Yeah," says another voice, "where's Mike?"

"Rick is gone too."

"And where's Robby? He was right here."

John looks around for the missing guys, and it suddenly strikes him - the boys who are missing...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. are all offensive linemen!

2. are all in grade 11!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/509341-The-Big-Boys-of-Football/cid/384271-Some-are-gone