*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/509341-The-Big-Boys-of-Football/cid/1328084-are-all-in-grade-11
by Bigman
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #509341
This small town football team is about to get a whole lot bigger.
This choice: are all in grade 11!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

are all in grade 11!

    by: Plants102
John and the rest of the team hear a loud belch form the other side of lockers, curious they go investigate, as they round the corner they are greated by the sight of the seniors. All Three of them sporting new big fat guts and grinning form ear to ear.

What?!? How ?!? John stammeres at the sight of thier increased poundage.

Tony the leader of the group chuckles, " Well how in the hell did ya think we were gonna get big enough to take on the Bovines?" He juts out his new growth and contiunes, " We started out with the Juniors cause they've had the longest to bulk up, so you pipsqueaks better bulk up and fast".

"Coach will never stand for this", yelled John!

Tony saunters on over to John and presses his gut aganist him . John can still feel Robby moving within.while John stood there awestruck by the power contained within Tony's gut. Coach comes out out of his office from behind Tony His shirt rideing high revealing his massively swollen hairy gut.

After a few seconds of of stareing in awe of coaches manly gut he chortles, " Who do ya think flipped the light switch and ate Ben". Now you boys better get to eatin cause with guts this big our apatites are only gonna get bigger!

You have the following choices:

1. reach over and grab the nearest Freshman

2. go bulid your gut and your confidence at the buffet

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Plants102 (UN: plants102 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/509341-The-Big-Boys-of-Football/cid/1328084-are-all-in-grade-11