*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/364812-The-Vore-Party/cid/96191-Look-the-lion-over
by Talon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #364812
A Vore Party, Play either one invited to partake a meal or be one
This choice: Clothed Lion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Look the lion over

    by: gamer
The face of the lion smiles down at you, there is a look of excitement in his eyes. He just stands there, letting you take him in. The only clothes he seems to be wearing are a pair of filthy, grimy, and stained shorts. You don't think too hard on what caused those stains, while you're looking at his shorts he reaches down and scratches at a bulge in them, now you are one hundred percent positive it is a male. Not wanting to watch the sight of him scratching himself your eyes travel upward on his body, you notice that he seems to have a bit of a belly on him, and that the fur of his torso, in fact the fur on his entire body doesn't look too clean and smell free. His belly gurgles overhead and he chuckles, reaching down and patting his paunch while grinning at you. You feel a cold shiver race down your spine.
He leans over and reaches for you, while he does this you notice his tail thrasing around with excitement. Then you are entombed in his large paw, his paw smells horrible. You avoid thinking of where it has been lately and try to ignore the sensation of his sweat and grim rubbing off on you.
Outside the lion chuckles and tries to decide what to do now that he has you, and your friend in his paws.

You have the following choices:

1. He eats or plays with you right here

2. Goes into a private room, to do as he wishes

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gamer (UN: gamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Talon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/364812-The-Vore-Party/cid/96191-Look-the-lion-over