*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/364812-The-Vore-Party/cid/214281-Lion-takes-you-into-a-private-room
by Talon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #364812
A Vore Party, Play either one invited to partake a meal or be one
This choice: Goes into a private room, to do as he wishes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Lion takes you into a private room

    by: gamer
He grins down evilly at you, and then leans down to pick up a few more unlucky ones in his other paw. Then he stands up again, and turns to walk to one of the many private rooms here. After he enters the wonderfully clean room, he looks back, and closes the door with his tail, not bothering to lock it because he knows no one would dare bother him in here.
He grins down at you all again, and chuckles evilly, moving over to the bed, and tossing you down carelessly, not seeming to care if you or anyone else hurts something in the fall. Then he grins again, and reaches down to his pants, undoing them and letting them fall to the floor. He stands there, now completely nude. You can't help but look down at his crotch, and see that he has a very large member, it hangs freely, laying against his large and plump balls. He snickers evilly, then moves to the bed, sitting down hard on it, with his legs spread apart, letting you and every one else see him clearly, he doesn't seem to care that you see him nude. Problably because he knows you won't live for much longer, so why should he care?

You have the following choices:

1. He eats some of you now

2. He plays with you now, feeling horny(Path gets Vnaughty)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gamer (UN: gamer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Talon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/364812-The-Vore-Party/cid/214281-Lion-takes-you-into-a-private-room