*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You are a Manager
  2. And so it begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324940-Femdom-in-the-Office/cid/UHTJ33BRD-You-are-a-Manager
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2324940
The Path is yours to choose, the only guaranteed certainty is it will result in Femdom.
This choice: Manager  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You are a Manager

    by: Tom
You wake to your alarm singing its obnoxious and deafening tune that comes around every 7:45am of every day. You roll out of bed excited and bounce over to the bathroom, where you gaze at yourself whilst brushing your teeth.

God its going to be a good day today. I'm the man, I'm the manager and I control that office. You tell yourself. Positive affirmation has always been your key to success and boy, you've had some great success over the last 12 months.
You found it a real struggle to compete with Jess and Amber especially when they had Scarlett always siding with them but Courtney seemed to see how good you were and offered you promotions after promotions and now you sit directly in the same managerial position as Scarlett. The three girls clearly did not have any leverage upon you now.

As you made your way into work you stopped by Jess' office to say a little something....

You have the following choices:

1. Gloat again- like every morning

*Noteb*
2. Be apologetic and nice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tom (UN: tgannon123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324940-Femdom-in-the-Office/cid/UHTJ33BRD-You-are-a-Manager