*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nonbinary
  2. The Magic Shop
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316338-Your-New-Magic-Pants/cid/F93HVD6NP-Nonbinary
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Parenting · #2316338
You purchase some new nightwear that will cause some changes in your life.
This choice: Nonbinary  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nonbinary

    by: Throwaway
Oh, you're nonbinary! How wonderful.

You see, my friend, I already know about your secret desire. The thing that keeps you up at night, tossing and turning, thinking about how it's impossible, and yet your heart and soul just ache for it.

And at this shop, there is just the product to help you - a package you can pick up, take home, and it will make your dream come true.

You enter the store and poke your head around, looking at the shelves - and you're surprised to see that, strangely enough, they're mostly empty. Only a few sections have items on them that you can see, so with a nervous look to the attendant, who smiles warmly at you from her counter, you make your way over to the first shelves that caught your eye.

Sitting there on the shelf you see a package of what look to be assorted protective underwear - in other words, diapers. Also in the package what seems to be pyjamas, and then you think you see a small packet of pills buried within. But rather than the usual smiling little children you'd expect on a package of diapers, you notice that on one side there is an older figure - a blonde boy with a wide smile, and on the other side, what looks to be the same boy, only significantly younger than the first.

You flip the package over in your hands and read the instructions.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------


Thank You For Choosing Back 2 Youth Bedwetter Kit!

By choosing us, you'll guarantee to be the apple of your parents' eye once more.

First, choose your protection, we have three options that will give you different results depending on what you want. Choosing a drynite will cause bedwetting one to three nights per week - for kiddos who just want a little extra attention. Choosing a pull-up will cause bedwetting three to six nights a week - for when you want your bedwetting to be an issue, and for your parents to help out a lot. Choosing the final option, a diaper, will guarantee bedwetting seven nights a week.

Optionally, choose how long you want to wet the bed. By writing an age on the front of your protection, you can decide how long you wish to wet the bed. You can also decide to not write an age, which will let the Magic decide for you.

Second, choose your age, we have three options included. Choosing the sleeper will grant you access to ages two to five. Choosing the cartoon set will grant you access to ages five to ten. Choosing the themed shirt and sweats will grand you access to ages ten to fifteen.

Optionally, choose your specific age within the range. By writing an age on the size tag of your pyjamas, you can decide what age you will regress to. You can also decide to not write an age, which will let the Magic decide for you.

Third, also optional, choose from extra effects with our new three-pill system! Taking one pill will cause occasional daytime accidents. Perfect for a truly immersive experience when young, or a more difficult one when older. Taking two pills will cause moderate daytime accidents, as well as cause a risk of messy accidents. Taking all three pills will cause you to become almost entirely incontinent. Do not use lightly.

Warning: Wearer's protection must be clean at the time of sleep, otherwise unexpected results may occur. Changes will be retroactive and permanent. Only those who know about the product use will remember the wearer's previous life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------


You toss the package over in your hands a few times, expecting to see some kind of sign that this is a gag gift or a prank, but none appears there.

Feeling strangely compelled to do so, you pull out your wallet and approach the attendant, still holding the package with you.

"This can't be real, can it?" You ask, unsure of whether you can believe that such a product exists.

"It sure is," She is chipper, and smiles widely at you, eyes knowing in a way you didn't expect. "And we offer a full return guarantee should the product not work - but I assure you, in my entire lifetime and my mother's before me, we have never had a return."

You nod at her, somehow believing what she says, despite it being truly unbelievable. This is it, you supposed. You handed over the money, and watched as the attendant put the package inside a discreet bag.

"Good luck, and enjoy your new life!"

You have the following choices:

1. Straight home

*Noteb*
2. Straight to bed

*Noteb*
3. I want to involve someone

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Throwaway (UN: throw1994away at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Throwaway has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316338-Your-New-Magic-Pants/cid/F93HVD6NP-Nonbinary