*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Straight Back Home
  2. Nonbinary
  3. The Magic Shop
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316338-Your-New-Magic-Pants/cid/RY778S5K4-Straight-Back-Home
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Parenting · #2316338
You purchase some new nightwear that will cause some changes in your life.
This choice: Straight home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Straight Back Home

    by: Throwaway
After that strange encounter at the store, and the purchase I'm still pretty sure is too good to be true, I decided to go straight home.

Truth be told, home isn't the best for me. I'm an only child, and I'm not out and out mistreated - but sometimes it feels like my family just don't care about me. It's like I'm their roommate rather than their kid.

I've always wanted to be able to have a do-over. To get cuddles and attention when I need it, and to have a reason for my parents to coddle me, even just a little bit.

So this... this seemed perfect. I'd get their attention, and not only that but I'd get to start all over again.

I gingerly entered my house when I got home, looking around to see if either of my parents were about, and upon seeing neither of them I took the bag straight up to my bedroom, and for now, hid it under my bed.

Now, to wait until bedtime.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Seek out mum for a talk

*Noteb*
2. Seek out dad for a talk

*Noteb*
3. Go downstairs to bide the time until bed

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Throwaway (UN: throw1994away at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Throwaway has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316338-Your-New-Magic-Pants/cid/RY778S5K4-Straight-Back-Home