*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Magic Shop
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316338-Your-New-Magic-Pants/cid/A2NQDYT2X-The-Magic-Shop
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Parenting · #2316338
You purchase some new nightwear that will cause some changes in your life.
Chapter #1

The Magic Shop

    by: Throwaway
It all begins in a small store, hidden way back in the corner of a mall. The trick to it is, only those who are seeking a true change in their life are able to find it. Otherwise, their eyes simply gloss over it - going from one store to the next, ignoring what is right in front of them.

This store has been tended by the same family for many years - a family who all share their magical talents, using them to reward those who deserve it. One generation to the next pass on their spells and enchantments, changing and adapting them as times went on.

And on this day, you enter their little shop, intrigued by this hole-in-the-wall that you've never noticed in your entire time growing up here.

You see, you have a special desire. One that you have not shared with anyone - not even your closest friends. It is your special secret, and today, you will make it a reality.

So tell me a little bit about yourself. Who are you?

You have the following choices:

1. A Boy

2. A Girl

3. Nonbinary

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Throwaway (UN: throw1994away at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Throwaway has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316338-Your-New-Magic-Pants/cid/A2NQDYT2X-The-Magic-Shop