*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2308129-The-Favor/cid/X3G7F3F28-The-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2308129
Friend asks his shape shifting friend for a quick favor.
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: Dole Bobbins
“Come on dude…it’ll just be for one night” Alex pleaded with Rodrigo. “You know I don’t like shifting into female forms” Rodrigo replied back.

“Why, because you might enjoy it too much?” Alex replied. “Exactly that and I’m worried I won’t want to change back” Rodrigo explained.

“It’ll be just for a few hours to get dinner with my parents…that’s it” Alex continued. “Fine, but you’re going to owe me big time” Rodrigo replied.

“Did your parents know what she looked like or can I change into whatever I want?” Rodrigo asked. “They never saw what she looked like, free game, but atleast turn into something pretty” Alex replied.

“Ha, don’t worry, I got you covered” Rodrigo replied. “I know, I know, thanks again bro” stated Alex.

“I got you bro” replied Rodrigo as he walked to his room “Give me a few minutes to change.

Rodrigo stepped into his room…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Follow Rodrigo

2. Fast forward to after the transformation

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dole Bobbins (UN: dolebertbob232 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dole Bobbins has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2308129-The-Favor/cid/X3G7F3F28-The-beginning