*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The transformation
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2308129-The-Favor/cid/T42HLHJLK-The-transformation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2308129
Friend asks his shape shifting friend for a quick favor.
This choice: Fast forward to after the transformation  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The transformation

    by: Dole Bobbins
Alex was concerned about what Rodrigo would shape-shift into. His friend was a short and rather chunky individual. He heard Rodrigo moaning in his room as his body changed shape. His voice becoming lighter and eventually Alex heard what sounded like a woman moaning in Rodrigo’s room.

Suddenly there was silence and Alex heard a knock come from Rodrigo’s door. “Are you ready?” A sexy female voice said from inside Rodrigo’s room.

“Uh, sure” replied Alex, he had never seen Rodrigo take the form of a woman and was curious to see what his friend had morphed into.

Rodrigo’s door opened and Alex was shocked by the gorgeous woman that stood before him.

She had blonde curly hair with light blue almond shaped eyes and a perfectly symmetrical face. She had a beauty mole to the right of her plump red lips. Her skin was of a fair complexion and she had the appearance of a Scandinavian woman.

Her body was curvy, but very atheletic looking with a flat toned stomach. She had large D-Cup breasts that where crammed into a tight white sports bra with a front zipper. She had a thin waist that tapered out to thick thighs with muscular looking long legs. Her white figure hugging leggings complimented her perfect body. She wore a pair of tapue colored high heels that went well with her athletic wear. She stood about 6’1” with her heels on and was several inches taller than Alex.

“Rodrigo, is that you?” Alex replied in shock, he couldn’t fathom how his short obese male friend and transformed into this perfectwoman.

“In the flesh” replied Rodrigo as he cupped his large breasts. His female voice had a slight Swedish accent. “Nice touch with the voice” Alex replied as he ogled his friend’s new body. “I can speak Swedish now too” Rodrigo chuckled, still using his seductive female voice.

“Check this out” Rodrigo said as he turned his body to show off his new ass. His new female rear was toned and thick, Alex swore he could rest a glass on Rodrigo’s ass. He gave his ass a good smack and a female moaned escaped his mouth.

“I’ve been planning this form for years, it’s my magnum opus, if you will” explained Rodrigo as he rested his hands on his thick hips. He could easily be a model with a body like that.

“If you don’t mind I’d like give myself some male plumbing, having a vagina is a little too much for me” Rodrigo said as he caressed the front of his stomach above his crotch.

Alex…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Demanded Rodrigo remain a woman…

2. Alex was okay with Rodrigo’s preferences…

*Noteb*
3. Something else…

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dole Bobbins (UN: dolebertbob232 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dole Bobbins has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2308129-The-Favor/cid/T42HLHJLK-The-transformation