*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304644-Micheal-The-Rabbit/cid/FLDJVYV3H-Un-makes-it-out-of-the-Eggbase
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2304644
Micheal & friends explore dimensions, confront DM, seek secrets, & await a future event.
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Un makes it out of the Eggbase.

    by: MichealTheRabbit
As Un runs down the stairs, he dodges Badniks, jumps over spikes, and refuses to make Eggman a sandwich. He gets closer and closer to the front door and then, explosion. Un is launched out of the Eggbase, slightly loopy from the explosion, and he runs as fast as his legs can take him, which is faster than Sonic could ever go by the way, and he runs all the way into some snow. Eventually, he ran out of energy and collapsed, unconscious, at a doorstep, the door opened and he was dragged into the house.

Who's house was he just taken into?

You have the following choices:

1. Sonic

*Noteb*
2. Tails

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MichealTheRabbit (UN: michealanoc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MichealTheRabbit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304644-Micheal-The-Rabbit/cid/FLDJVYV3H-Un-makes-it-out-of-the-Eggbase