*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304644-Micheal-The-Rabbit/cid/NS9RKRJ9F-Sonic-was-the-one-who-dragged-Un-in
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2304644
Micheal & friends explore dimensions, confront DM, seek secrets, & await a future event.
This choice: Sonic  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sonic was the one who dragged Un in.

    by: MichealTheRabbit
Un wakes up on a couch, in a blanket, and with a warm chili dog in his hand. He doesn't remember anything at all, not even his own name, creator, or anything like that.

???: Hey, you looked pretty roughed up last night. You good little bunny bro?

Un jumps in startlement as he sees Sonic The Hedgehog himself in front of him.

Un: I-I don't remember anything.

Sonic: Well, the name's Sonic. Sonic The Hedgehog.

Un suddenly remembers **why** he was created, but he still didn't remember by who.

Un: S-Sonic? You're the one that I was created to destroy. (scared, curling up into a ball under the blanket) Please stay away from me! I don't wanna hurt you!

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. Sonic: Hey bro, I can tell you're goin through some stuff, but I wanna help you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MichealTheRabbit (UN: michealanoc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MichealTheRabbit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304644-Micheal-The-Rabbit/cid/NS9RKRJ9F-Sonic-was-the-one-who-dragged-Un-in