*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304602-Game-of-Thrones-A-Song-of-Possession/cid/YWQF3LDLC-The-House-of-the-Dragon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2304602
Westeros is a world of unknown magic, such as possessions, bodyswaps and transformations.
This choice: House Targaryen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The House of the Dragon

    by: AlexanderTheMediocre
The House of the Dragon is the greatest house Westeros has ever known. It conquered, unified and rulled the realm. House Targaryen survived the doom of Valyria, prospered even as no other Valyrian house did after this tragic event. Now however the last remaining Targaryens find themselves in exile is Essos across the Narrow Sea. Viserys and Daenerys fled to the Free Cities where they need to survive and gather support if they ever hope to return to Westeros. Some say some other branches of the family have survived, bastards which had been cast down cenrutries ago, the Blackfyres.
While weak compared to their great ancestors, there is power in the blood of the dragon.

Who's story is this?

You have the following choices:

1. Viserys and Daenerys

*Noteb*
2. A blackfyre

*Noteb*
3. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AlexanderTheMediocre (UN: alexander207 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AlexanderTheMediocre has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304602-Game-of-Thrones-A-Song-of-Possession/cid/YWQF3LDLC-The-House-of-the-Dragon