*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304602-Game-of-Thrones-A-Song-of-Possession/cid/GKF37GV58-Siblings-in-the-east
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2304602
Westeros is a world of unknown magic, such as possessions, bodyswaps and transformations.
This choice: Viserys and Daenerys  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Siblings in the east

    by: AlexanderTheMediocre
Daenerys was looking out over the sea which stretched out from the harbors of Pentos to the edge of the horizon. Seagulls screeching and faint noises of people going about their way, walking, talking and working the day away. The sun reflecting on the water as ships sailed to, from and by the city. Dressed in a soft pink gown which left most of her shoulders and back bare she was lost in thought as she was most days while in exile in this foreign city. Then again, how foreign was it? What was home for her? She had not known Westeros. It had been 18 years yet she had never set foot again in what was her homeland. As she looked out over the waves it didn't even seem thinkable there was something on the other side of the stretched out blue sea.

'Daenerys!' a familiar voice called out from in the mansion. Daenerys snapped awake. Footsteps became audible as once more her name was called. It was Viserys, the last of her brothers.

'There is our bride to be.' he said as they came into each other view.

'Look a gift from Illyrio'

Daenerys looked at the gown her brother was holding.

'Touch it, go on. Feel the fabric.'

Daenerys reached out her hand to feel the gift looking sad.

'Isn't he a gracious host?' Viserys asked with a smile on his face.

'We have been his quests for over a year and he never asked his for anything.' Daneserys finally said something

'Illyrio is no fool, he knows I wont forget my friends when i come into my throne.' Viserys smirked.

He passed the gown to a servant.

'You still slouch.' he said as he loosened his sisters dress, exposing more of her.

'Let them see you have a woman's body now.'

Not long after his sister was standing naked in front of him. He expected her with his eyes. Slowing feeling different parts of her, especially his sisters chest. She just starred at him.

'I need you to be perfect today. Can you do that for me.'

Daenerys remained quiet.

'You dont want to awake the dragon do you?'

'No' she said softly.

'I'll make sure of that' Viserys said forcefully as he turned away leaving the room.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Viserys has a plan

*Noteb*
2. Daenarys thinks in the bath

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AlexanderTheMediocre (UN: alexander207 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AlexanderTheMediocre has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304602-Game-of-Thrones-A-Song-of-Possession/cid/GKF37GV58-Siblings-in-the-east