*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304602-Game-of-Thrones-A-Song-of-Possession/cid/W3Z5KCCT6-Ghost-of-the-Dragon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2304602
Westeros is a world of unknown magic, such as possessions, bodyswaps and transformations.
This choice: Something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ghost of the Dragon

    by: Boss Something
Death is not something you are supposed to come back from. Most men are lucky enough to get once chance at greatness, one chance at fame and glory, most men don't get that one chance.

Now here he is again, if this is being back.

Rhaegar Targaryen, that's who he was, that's what's left of him. A ghost, quite literally, a spirit. But what was he doing here? How was he even here? Rhaegar "stepped" forward in this mysterious place. Through his spectral eyes he could hear things, but distantly, like voices of something that weren't even there.

But he was there and he had a mission. Something ejected him from the afterlife and gave him a vision of the future, a vision of what is to come somehow he had to stop.

Whatever it was provided him with a mission, but not a body, that he would need to borrow.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Possess Daenerys

*Noteb*
2. Possess Viserys

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Boss Something (UN: bosscascade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AlexanderTheMediocre has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304602-Game-of-Thrones-A-Song-of-Possession/cid/W3Z5KCCT6-Ghost-of-the-Dragon