*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304602-Game-of-Thrones-A-Song-of-Possession/cid/G67KZZMS3-Bastard-at-the-wall
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2304602
Westeros is a world of unknown magic, such as possessions, bodyswaps and transformations.
This choice: Jon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bastard at the wall

    by: AlexanderTheMediocre
Jon was training in the courtyard of Castleblack. This morning while tending to the needs of Lord commander Mormont birds had arrived from the south. The news of the death of King Robert and imprisonment of Jon’s father the hand, Eddard Stark. While only a bastard he was still his fathers son. The other recruits noticed Jon anger too, normally Jon was among the best swordfighter the Watch had seen in decades but now there was an anger behind his slashes at the practise dummy. As a man of the Nightwatch you were supposed to leave behind old bonds and loyalties. This was however easier said than done for many of the green recruits, especially those who hailed from a great house themselves.

Life at the watch however continued and tonight the ones ready would say their vows and become proper man of the watch, Jon among them. Jon had to decide stay here or ride south.

You have the following choices:

1. Jon stays with the watch

*Noteb*
2. Jon rides south

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AlexanderTheMediocre (UN: alexander207 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AlexanderTheMediocre has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304602-Game-of-Thrones-A-Song-of-Possession/cid/G67KZZMS3-Bastard-at-the-wall