*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Assisting Detective Bullock
  2. Another Day on the Job
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2303268-Shrunken-Cop-Reupload/cid/PQRNN57QT-Assisting-Detective-Bullock
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2303268
Reupload of a favorite
This choice: Writer's choice.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Assisting Detective Bullock

    by: jack of demon
(livingundies)
The radio came to life and a familiar dreadful voice was on the other end of it. “*pssht*Detective Bullock, need a little help here!*pssht*” Izzy came to life and gave an affirmative and excited response. “Out of all the calls you could've taken, you pocked that one?” Stan said exasperatedly. “What, come on, CeCe is the best.” She said bouncing in her chair.

-

Ciera Celine “CeCe” Bullock, the Bull of the Department, was anything but the best. She had a reputation for breaking the rules and disrespecting her fellow officers. One could understand that if it got results, which it didn’t. She hardly ever makes a significant arrest and really just screws things up, the only reason she’s still on the force is because every once in a while she’ll stumble upon groundbreaking evidence that can put away significant criminals. This “luck” has led some to believe that she may be corrupt, trading info with criminals, however, no evidence has been uncovered regarding this.

The lady in question was 37 years old with 235 pounds, she was certainly capable of being a bully. CeCe has what could be described as a “mom bod” with a pear shaped physique with her thighs and butt cheeks being a colossal threat to any tiny. Packed into tight jeans they were like two mountains colliding into one another. Her gut was a force as well big and curvy like a bulgy watermelon. This led up to her double d’s stretching out some kind of graphic tee, while making it impossible to zip up her leather jacket. She had long brown hair that’s constantly messy and piercing blue eyes with half closed lids.

-

Izzy was speeding like crazy. “She’s not going anywhere, you know how slow she moves!” Stan shouted. “Easy pipsqueak, we’re almost there. Just like that they pulled up and he saw CeCe leaning on a street lamp. The lady herself was phased by Izzy’s excitement. She was wearing a t-shirt with a scene from Fantasia on it, specifically when the crocodile is struggling to hold up Hyacinth Hippo (hopefully this wasn’t foreshadowing). What did she want?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jack of demon (UN: jackofdemon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jack of demon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2303268-Shrunken-Cop-Reupload/cid/PQRNN57QT-Assisting-Detective-Bullock