*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2303268-Shrunken-Cop-Reupload/cid/QF2GXR6HF-Playing-Hooky-with-CeCe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2303268
Reupload of a favorite
This choice: She wants to hang out with Izzy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Playing Hooky with CeCe

    by: jack of demon
(livingundies)
“Hey Iz! What’s up?” CeCe said as Izzy was already leaving the car. They hugged and embraced each other. Stan rolled his eyes, it was no mystery that the biggest time wasters in the department were pals, despite the age difference. He groaned as he knew any hope for a productive day went out the window.

CeCe approached the passenger side of the car. “Sup, Padding. Can’t say hi?” She said. Stan gave a weak wave. “You mind?” CeCe said to Izzy. She gave the detective a thumbs up. “Wait?! Does she mind what?” He asked suddenly scared. “You had your chance to talk, Padding.” She said.

CeCe grabbed Stan her strong meaty hands scrunching him into a lumpy ball. Unfortunately this wasn’t anything knew. Before he was hired she mercilessly bullied her coworkers and when Stan was hired, she squashed him about every chance she got. The first time they met, Stan held out his hand for a handshake, CeCe responded by grabbing his whole body. She then proceeded to tell him that in order to be a cop, he’d have to walk a mile in one’s shoes, so she unlaced her smelly sweat soaked boots and made him into an insole for two whole days. She only let him out because someone snitched on her when Cynthia asked where the new Tiny officer was.

“I seriously don’t know why you don’t keep him like this all the time, he’s such a little twerp.” CeCe said. “Oh I squash him just enough, can’t do it too much though, don’t want to piss off Cynthia.” She said. “Well I don’t got that problem.” She added her other hand a kneaded him with both while also stretching him out. “Gotta get him just right. The right cup of my bra is like all worn out, I’m hoping shrimp here can lend a hand.”

Stan groaned, even in his thoroughly tortured ball of a body his managed to make it audible. “Oh don’t kid yourself, you know you wanna be wrapped around my tits.” CeCe said prompting a laugh from Izzy. He didn’t, the were too big and sweaty, just seeing them rest on her gut, he dreaded their weight bearing down on his body.

CeCe molded him into the vague shape of a half circle with his face in the direction of her nipple. “Alright free show everybody.” She said sliding her jacket and shirt off showing her ruined purple bra. The right cup in particular was so worn down it was translucent showing the shade of the nipple. She slipped her breast out of it and brought Stan to the cup. She pressed him into the flattened fabric and molded him into the proper padding (no pun intended). “You know what, make yourself useful while you’re in there.” She said as she found Stan’s mouth and stretched it wide with her fingers. His eyes went wide in the cup, but they didn’t care. With Stan in place, she slotted her heavy breast down onto him. Her areola collided with him, shoving her nipple into his elongated mouth, overflowing it. His nostrils and eyes bulged as he got more than a mouthful. The gross scent and unfortunately the taste of stale sweat was all around her boob.

Izzy was laughing uncontrollably as her partner was reduced to a tit cushion. “That’s always funny. Not that I don’t like spending time with you CeCe, but I got work to do y’know, I wanna hang out, but-“ “But nothing.” The detective said cutting her off short. Her passenger reached for the radio: “*pssht* Dispatch this is Detective Bullock, Officers Lopez and Padding will be assisting me in my ongoing investigation, please acknowledge. *pssht*” There was a pause for a moment before they responded: “*pssht* Acknowledged, detective.*pssht*”

“There we are, just like that you’ve got an official day off with CeCe.” She said, start to rub her cup causing her nipple to become erect and take up more of Stan’s mouth. Izzy was wearing quite possibly the biggest grin she had ever worn at hearing this. What do these two ladies do first?

You have the following choices:

1. Something Sketchy

*Noteb*
2. They go to the club.

3. Choices cont

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jack of demon (UN: jackofdemon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jack of demon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2303268-Shrunken-Cop-Reupload/cid/QF2GXR6HF-Playing-Hooky-with-CeCe