*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Safe under mom
  2. Random Prompt starters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2302660-Giantess-Stories/cid/MJD5JBCSN-Safe-under-mom
by jdoe11
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2302660
Random prompts involving shrinking and giantess
This choice: Story 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Safe under mom

    by: jdoe11
You are a 14 year old girl getting ready for school in the morning. You live with your mom and sister. Suddenly you shrunk down to 1 inch tall.

“oh god, I’ve gotta get my mom’s help ASAP!!”

After half an hour you made your way into her room and found yourself next to her overturned high heel black boot. The stench nearly overwhelmed you even from here, so you quickly moved on until you were outside her bathroom. When she came out she was wearing a bath towel and was barefoot. She looked down when she heard some tiny squeaks.

“Mom!! Thank god you noticed me! Please help. Maybe get like a piece of paper or so—-wait!! Stop what are you doing!! No no no n—“

You were horrified yo see her gigantic dark wrinkled soft puffy sole blot out the sky and descend towards me!

Mom: “Jenny sweetie you caught the shrinking virus! Don’t worry i won’t let anyone hurt you i promise. The dress I’m wearing today doesn’t have any pockets or anything. And i can’t risk you being stolen from my purse or leave you here without proper security. But don’t worry. I’m wearing my thick comfy old boots so you’ll be nice and safe under mommy s warm feet today.”

She said all this as she clenched you gently but firmly in her warm thick toes, snatched you into the air, then pinched you in between her fingers and delivered you to the opening of the disgusting black boot from before. She dropped you inside and flipped it up so you could not escape.

You watched as the giantess walked out of sight to go get ready while you could only wait inside your own mothers boot like a toy while she gets dressed.

The inside of the boot smelled foul. It smelled of sweat and dirt and something worse. You held your nose as you felt the walls of the boot squeeze you tight, leaving you completely at the mercy of your mother. You didn't doubt that she meant what she said though. She wouldn't let anyone hurt you, and for now you were safe, but it felt suffocating and uncomfortable.

The morning continued as normal, and eventually it was time for school. Your mother walked up to the front door of the house and slid on the boot. You could feel her feet sliding in above you and the heat and sweat seeping in from the outside. Then, she grabbed the laces and began to tie them, squeezing your body tightly in the process. You felt her toes wiggling around in the toe box above you, wiggling right next to your face.


“Sorry jenny but I’m already late for work. You should be safe as long as you stay underfoot.”

With that, she curled her pillowy toes around you in a gentle but firm grasp. The sweet scent of her lotion was already being overtaken by the vinegary aroma of feet. The pressure intensified, and you felt true horror and nausea as she walked towards the subway to go to work. You felt like a humiliated toy trapped beneath my own mother’s foot.

The subway ride was hell, and you felt every stride and step your mother took. The vibration and pressure of her steps were intense and made everything more uncomfortable than it already was. And all while that sweet lotion smell from before was slowly being overtaken by the stank of sweaty feet right above your face.

Eventually, you arrive at your mother's office building and she walks towards the elevator, not even taking the time to check her feet. It was going to be a long day trapped between her toes.

A few hours pass as you lie miserable beneath your mothers hot sweaty toes while she went to and from meetings. Finally, she sat at her desk and took off her boot, leaving you inside the humid hot prison to stare up at her while she casually worked on her computer and conversed with her office friends.

You could see your mother's feet wriggling about as she relaxed them from her shoes. It seemed she had almost forgotten about you by now. She was so busy going about her day that you started to get worried. Was she ever going to let you out or was this the end?

And that smell was getting horrible too. Sweat, dirt, and even a tinge of rotten eggs. You were starting to feel sick.

You curse to yourself: ‘dammit! If i had at least been smart and got myself captured by some hot girl at least being made her property could have been kinda hot. But being insoled by my own mother is just humiliating!!!’

As you’re thinking this, your mother suddenly tipped the boot over, allowing you to crawl out and breath fresh air again.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue 1

*Noteb*
2. Continue 2

*Noteb*
3. Continue 3

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jdoe11 (UN: jdoe111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jdoe11 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2302660-Giantess-Stories/cid/MJD5JBCSN-Safe-under-mom