*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2302660-Giantess-Stories/cid/ARX45FKBG-The-Interns-toy
by jdoe11
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2302660
Random prompts involving shrinking and giantess
This choice: Continue 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Intern’s toy

    by: jdoe11
You start walking around, seeing the ridiculous sight of multiple pairs of women’s feet just working away under their desks. You again start to feel like a pathetic bug, and as if to underline this, your vision was suddenly dominated by a wall of familiar wrinkled foot flesh bouncing from the force of impact as your mom had just planted her giant sole in front of you, blocking your path.

Mom: whispers “Ah ah Jenny don’t stray too far. You’re safe with mommy’s feet but there’s no telling what some of these girls would do of they found a cute and delicious looking tiny like you…”

With that, she again firmly clenched your body into her vinegary soft toe grip, ignoring your struggles, and dropped you back onto the floor beneath her office chair.

You look around to see the feet and shoes working nearby. You could practically feel the sweat oozing out of her toes as she put her foot down and squished you beneath her. She held you tight, and you could barely move under her toe grip. Every so often, a pair of feet or a shoe would approach and you would feel yourself pressed even harder against the floor. Every time your head got smushed, you felt the stink waft over your face. Your mother was right. It was probably safer to be under her foot than out in the open... for now...

You see a young girl’s feet at the desk across from your mom. She is named Stacy and she's a blond blue eyed college freshman here on an internship.

Her pale smooth toes are painted bright blue and she is currently freely wriggling them outside of her brown work sandals. She is such a hot college girl you can’t help but wonder whether you would be better off with her than under my moms stinking hot feet.

You take one last look at your mom’s wrinkled sweaty soles as she is distracted by a coworker and bolt for the intern’s feet.

You had heard tales of young women treating shrunken people like toys. The young woman at the other desk looked young, her feet were pale like ivory, and she was wriggling her toes vigorously.

You could practically feel your mom’s grip around you, holding you back. But she had let you go, and you ran towards the young girl’s feet like a bullet.

You scrambled under the desk, where your mom could no longer see you. Your eyes took in the sight of the intern’s feet. They were just as smooth as you thought, with pale pink soles and painted toenails. And those sandals… you bet they smelled of leather and sweat.

Suddenly, you hear your mom’s voice.

“Jenny come back! You don’t know what she’ll do to you!”

You are torn between the safety of your mother’s soft foot and the potential fun and danger with this strange girl’s feet.

You take a deep breath, and approach and touch the intern’s foot.

The girl’s foot was like velvet. You had never felt anything like it before. She didn’t move as you touched her skin.

The platform brown sandals on her feet were stylish and high, but you were sure they would be comfortable and cozy for you. A part of you didn’t care about anything else, you just wanted to curl up beneath her feet and sleep for hours. Your mother’s feet were probably better for you, but they were definitely not as appealing. So you abandoned all hesitation and crawled under the girls playful toes

They curled over and wiggled a bit, tickling you but not in a bad way. It felt nice to be here.

You hear your mother’s voice echo in the room.

“JENNY, COME BACK!”

Suddenly the girl noticed and clenched her toes hard. When she noticed you, she started playing with you so roughly in her toe grip you were in agony and forced to realize how lucky you had been under your mom’s gentle feet and how much she was holding back to keep from hurting you!

The girl bent down and curled her toes over you, laughing as your struggled. She started to do things that your mother never would. She would bend you between her bony toes and pick at your ankles, or pinch you. She would wiggle her bare feet and send you tumbling across the floor.

You missed your mother’s feet and the safety they offered.

After playing with you for a while, she picked up her purse.

You were a little afraid as she picks up her purse and walks towards the exit. What if she takes me home with her?? Your mom would have let you out as soon as she was home, but this girl might never let you out of her painful toe grip. You feel a surge of panic.

Suddenly, she stops in her tracks. She feels something underneath her toes. She looks down and sees you, remembering your presence.”

She quickly scoops you up onto her palm. You feel the heat and softness of her skin. You want to curl up beneath her palm for the rest of your days.

However, After finally escaping from the agony and torture under this college girl’s calloused wild toes you are desperate to get back to your mom who was actually careful with you.

“P-please help me. I’m supposed to be with my mom, she’s-“

The girl cut you off, oblivious to the fact you were even trying to speak to her. Her eyes are those of a girl looking at her toy, not at another human being, and you’re being lowered back towards her feet.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue 1

*Noteb*
2. Continue 2

*Noteb*
3. Continue 3

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jdoe11 (UN: jdoe111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jdoe11 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2302660-Giantess-Stories/cid/ARX45FKBG-The-Interns-toy