*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Experimented on by aliens
  2. Gender change
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300493-Gender-change/cid/PMNTGJPC8-Experimented-on-by-aliens
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by meg83
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Nature · #2300493
Stories of people changing gender in many different ways.
This choice: Experimented on by aliens  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Experimented on by aliens

    by: meg83
Robert, a young adult of 18 years attending university, starts his day in his shared two-bedroom abode with his closest companion, Eric. Their bond is unbreakable, extending from their mutual passion for academia to their synchronized daily habits of working out and indulging in alcoholic beverages.

On this noteworthy evening, Robert's life takes an unexpected turn. During their slumber, extraterrestrial beings abduct him for a series of intrusive and transformative experiments. The following morning, Robert finds himself the subject of a profound metamorphosis. His male genitalia have been replaced with a female vagina and the corresponding reproductive anatomy.

The contours of his body have been reshaped as well; his hips have broadened, granting him a more voluptuous silhouette, and his posterior has adopted a sexier, more curvaceous form. Additionally, his legs and feet have been altered to appear more dainty and feminine.

Still groggy from the night's events, Robert proceeds with his typical morning activities, stumbling upon these physical changes as he enters the shower.

You have the following choices:

1. One

*Noteb*
2. Two

*Noteb*
3. Three

*Noteb*
4. Four

5. Five

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 meg83 (UN: megb83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
meg83 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300493-Gender-change/cid/PMNTGJPC8-Experimented-on-by-aliens