*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. One
  2. Experimented on by aliens
  3. Gender change
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300493-Gender-change/cid/P884WXTJ2-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by meg83
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Nature · #2300493
Stories of people changing gender in many different ways.
This choice: One  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

One

    by: meg83
Fast forward three months, and Eric's definitely clocked that something's up with Robert's physique. The guy's still playing it cool, going to uni and hanging with the crew, but it's getting harder to ignore the fact that he's sprouting breasts and a softer, more feminine figure.

One day, Eric's curiosity wins out while they're cramming for exams. "Robert, what's the deal with these body changes, man?" he asks, keeping it low-key.

Robert, trying not to lose it, says, "Look, it's all pretty obvious, right? But I'm doing my best to keep my head down. I just want to be treated like the same old Rob."

Eric's all, "What changes are we talking about here?"

So, Robert spills the beans. "Okay, okay. My chest is getting bigger, my voice is doing this weird higher-pitched thing, and I've got hair growing in places I didn't before. And, uh, I've had a couple of periods. It's a whole new ballgame, Eric."

Eric's like, "Dude, you can be you in here. No secrets."

Robert's feeling the pressure, though. He's worried about what everyone else will think once the word gets out. He doesn't want to be the freak show, you know? He just wants to blend in and be his old self again.

So, he starts rocking oversized tees and bikini briefs to hide the goods. Eric tries to play it cool, but he can't help checking out Robert's growing rack. He's there for his buddy, though, offering an ear and trying to keep the mood light.

They joke about Robert becoming the hottest girl on campus or needing a new wardrobe. But deep down, Robert's freaking out. The changes are piling up, and he's not sure how much more he can take before everyone starts pointing fingers.

You have the following choices:

1. One

*Noteb*
2. Two

*Noteb*
3. Three

*Noteb*
4. Four

*Noteb*
5. Five

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 meg83 (UN: megb83 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
meg83 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300493-Gender-change/cid/P884WXTJ2-One