*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/3476588-A-Sesame-Street-t-shirt-Blues-Clues-Sneaker
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #2298962
You were never nice to your younger sibling, now the tables are turned!
This choice: A Sesame Street t shirt, Blue’s Clues Sneakers, and a pull up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Sesame Street t shirt, Blue’s Clues Sneaker...

    by: agent cheiftain
You are shocked at your reflection. You look like an overgrown toddler! Your sister giggles. She smiles at you. “Now, you’re going to go down stairs and tell mom that you want to be my little brother.” You scoff. “That’s ridiculous! Like I’d do that.” Your sister just smiles. “Is it? Tell me, big brother, what do you want to be?” You responded immediately with “I want to be a little boy, and your little brother.” You are shocked at what came out of your mouth. You suddenly start walking down the stairs, walking up behind your mother. “Mommy”. You say, you have t called her mommy in years. Your mother turns around “oh, my!” She says. “I want to be Heidi’s little brother. Your mother’s response was..
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 agent cheiftain (UN: agentj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
agent cheiftain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/3476588-A-Sesame-Street-t-shirt-Blues-Clues-Sneaker