*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/B6GBSZXM8-Of-Course-You-Can-Sweetie
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Family · #2298962
You were never nice to your younger sibling, now the tables are turned!
This choice: Of course you can, sweetie!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Of Course You Can, Sweetie!

    by: agent cheiftain
"What?!" You reply, genuinely surprised. "Did Heidi hypnotize her, too?" You wondered. Your mother had a giant smile on her face that felt... forced, somehow. Heidi walked downstairs and approached your mother. "And how is my favorite little daughter doing?" She said, smiling at her. "I'm doing good, mommy!" She replies. What you didn't know is that your mother knew everything that was going on, she just couldn't do anything.

3 Hours Earlier
Your sister was making you put on the baby clothes, when your mother came in. She just stood there, her mouth wide open. "What in the world is going on?" Heidi stammered for a bit. "Umm, uh..." She noticed the vacant look on your face. "Heidi, did you somehow hypnotize your brother or something?!" "Um, uh, yeah..." Heidi responded. "How did you do that?!" She asked. Your sister smiled. "This hypnobear I got from Aunt Lenora!" Heidi replied. "It can make anyone do anything! Now mommy, I like you, so I'm not going to hypnotize you if I can help it, but I also can't have you messing up my plan, so here's how it will go. You go along with everything I tell you, or else I'll have the Hypnobear make you do something so embarrassing, it'll make Mark's humiliation seem nice!" Your mother tried to grab the hypnobear, only for it to turn at her and start spinning its spiral. She found her hand frozen in place, as she involuntarily stepped out of the room and walked downstairs, unable to control any of her movements, until she was in the kitchen.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 agent cheiftain (UN: agentj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
agent cheiftain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298962-Younger-Sibling-Swap/cid/B6GBSZXM8-Of-Course-You-Can-Sweetie