*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296541-GCT-The-Tales-of-Alisa/cid/3468755-Amber-King-the-Kings-Daughter
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2296541
Follow the characters from Alisa's storylines in GCT, and curse them as well as our MC!
This choice: Amber King, the jealous rival  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Amber King, the King's Daughter

    by: Reneg4de
It was a beautiful day outside.

Birds were singing, flowers were beginning to bloom, children were playing in the streets and celebrating the brief break from school, and Amber King...

Well, she was celebrating in her own way.

"Mmmmm... Don't wanna get up yet..."

Nestled within a thick duvet, the only visible part of Amber was her hair, the rest of her safely hidden away within the warmth and comfort of her covers. She could've spent all day like that, but of course, she never got the chance.

"Ammmmmbbbbeeeeerrrrrrr!"

Her bedroom door was excitedly flung open, and her name practically echoed around the room. Amber sighed, trying to dig further into her fortress of comfort, but the invader had other plans. A pair of hands gripped her duvet, and a tug-of-war quickly began.

"Come on, it's time to get up!" The attacker chirped, crawling on top of Amber's bed.

"No, it isn't..." Amber yawned back, taking back her covers with a powerful tug. "Please, Cassie, just gimme a few more minutes?"

Outside her covers, Cassie, her younger sister, pouted. Folding her arms, she sat atop the lump in the covers that was Amber, staring intensely down at it in the hopes her intent would be sensed. Unfortunately, it was not, and she resorted to her back-up plan. Leaping off Amber, Cassie stood at the end of her bed, holding the ends of the duvet in her hands. Closing her eyes, she began to concentrate, energy building within her chest that she willed down to her hands. Once she could feel sufficient power within her fingers, Cassie opened her eyes, and Amber's duvet rocketed upwards.

"Cassandra!"

Cassie giggled at the threatening mention of her first name.

"Come on, Amber, it's time to get up!" She repeated happily. "You said we could do stuff together over the break!"

"Yeah, but..." Amber sat up, rubbing her sleepy eyes. Her hair was a mess, honeyed strands sticking out all over the place, but a simple run of her fingers through her hair soon fixed that, her magic swiftly working to straighten out any knots and leave her hair hanging down to her shoulders.

"No buts!" Cassie bounced excitedly, a stark contrast to the otherwise tired Amber. "Imma be downstairs! If you aren't down in ten minutes, I'll... I'll eat all your breakfast!"

And with that devastating threat, Cassie raced from the room. A!bet stared after her for a few seconds, before sighing, standing up, and moving to close her door.

"Suppose I probably should get moving..."

Changing out her pyjamas, Amber threw on a red tshirt and a pair of jeans shorts. Staring at herself in the mirror, she lamented how much she looked like a child, frowning at herself, before moving towards her door. Heading downstairs, she was about to head into the kitchen to join Cassie when she heard a letter slip through the front door. Changing directions, she headed over to grab it, flipping it over to find her name nearly printed on the front of the letter.

Wonder who this is from? Amber thought as she peeled open the envelope. Inside was single sheet of paper, a line of text scrawled upon it. As she read it, a shock raced through her body, and the letter fell from her hand. Amber blinked, then she shivered, then she stooped down to pick the fallen letter up. That was weird. Felt like someone tried to curse me through this letter. Good thing Dad and I have spells in place to stop that!

Chuckling, Amber read the letter again, curious to see what someone had attempted to curse her with...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reneg4de (UN: sparksalot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reneg4de has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296541-GCT-The-Tales-of-Alisa/cid/3468755-Amber-King-the-Kings-Daughter