*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296541-GCT-The-Tales-of-Alisa/cid/3469172-The-Strange-Not-Ignored-A-Normal-Weekend-Morning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2296541
Follow the characters from Alisa's storylines in GCT, and curse them as well as our MC!
This choice: A chest the King's Daughter desires, a chest the King's Daughter receives - BE  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Strange Not Ignored, A Normal Weekend Morning

    by: KingOMega
A chest the King's Daughter desires, a chest the King's Daughter receives - BE

Amber stares at the letter, no more than a simple note, before narrowing her namesake eyes. She was not even familiar with the handwriting at all. It wasn't just one of the wizards or witches she knew. Maybe her dad had some ideas who might of sent this? Without a word she shoves it in her short's pocket, just so she will remember it.

"I kind of wish that he was here but his shift for work starts so early and ends so late…nothing to worry about either way though since this curse didn't effect me~!" Amber thought gleefully before thinking about it more. " A bigger chest…I mean personally wouldn't mind it. Alisa, the tramp, is always referring to me as a kid."

Amber looks towards her nearly flat chest, there was a slight swelling, but hardly anything to write home about, to her sadness. With a heavy sigh she met her younger sister Cassie and their mother, Sophia, her greying hair showing some of the same honey color hair Amber has. Everything was as usual today it being the weekend and all as her mom stayed home with her younger sister wishing to teach Cassie more about magic. Cassie was more excited about it, way more than Amber was which in itself was an achievement or so Amber thought as a swelling of pride filled her.

"Alright time go out and have some fun. I wonder if Amelia or Ethan are not too busy?" Amber wonders aloud as she rubs her red t-shirt, her chest feeling really itchy as it subtlety expands the slightest, so far not at all noticed by the small witch. "Maybe I should take a number form Slutisa of all people and go shopping for some new fabrics."

It is not often Amber went to shop for clothes. In fact she was the opposite of Alisa, preferring to shop not for fancy stuff, but stuff she needed. It wasn't like her family was poor but decently well off. It was something her father drilled into his children, himself being a poor little wizard until he managed to earn a good magic based job before meeting their mother at said job and the rest was mostly history.

The thought of getting clothes for herself was tempting and it was not like Ethan and Amelia would mind meeting her there, the latter would be more excited than the former due Amber 'finally' fashioning it up so to speak.

With her thoughts on how to proceed on today Amber….
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KingOMega (UN: noah7023 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reneg4de has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296541-GCT-The-Tales-of-Alisa/cid/3469172-The-Strange-Not-Ignored-A-Normal-Weekend-Morning