*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The North District!
  2. Ghostly Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290006-X---A-Ghosts-Search/cid/3478363-The-North-District
by Aurora
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2290006
X heads out to the city with only one goal in mind: having fun!
This choice: The North District! Check out the homes, and the Pokémon within them.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The North District!

    by: RushAlias
X thought to himself, it was better to be safe than to be sorry. Rather than go to some public area where many could see, he instead chose to go where he could more privacy, and what was more private than a home? He had spent a good portion of the day traveling to the city, seeing as it was now nearly night time, and it would make sense to go where most Pokemon would be heading after long day, home.

With that in mind, X floated over to the North District. It was a nice little neighborhood. Nothing too fancy like the old Manor where X lived but he could definitely see the appeal. He was now wandering around a nice suburb area, quiet and away from all the hustle and bustle of the City while still not being so detached from modern civilization.

As he looked around the neighborhood he could make out several different Pokemon that could provide him with some entertainment.

The first thing that caught his eye was a couple that had been jogging by. The girl, a Lucario had been leading while her companion, a Machop trailed behind. X could tell right away that Lucario was definitely fit, yet she still had some really nice curves as well. She was definitely a good choice to take for a spin. Not only that but could tell their was some fun to be had with the Machop, call it intuition.

The next thing he noticed was the Midnight Lycanroc that had been tending to her garden. It was a surprise because X could honestly say he hadn't expected a rock type Pokemon to have such a hobby involving grass and plants so readily. He wondered if he could take her and go for something more exciting.


Apart from those two, there wasn't much else to say. He saw a family of Nido's heading to there home. They looked like a reasonable bunch, and while they seemed boring, he bet there could probably be some family drama with them if he looked hard enough. Maybe through the eyes of the mother, Nidoqueen, or maybe he could find a nearby body and get some answers from the other members.

Last but not least there was a Gardevoir. She looked to have arrived from her work in the city, having teleport home without much flare. For the most part she looked exhausted, X figured she might be working somewhere like a busy store or maybe in the Adventure Guild. Either way. she seemed kind of pretty, but it seemed like she didn't do much else beside work. Perhaps he could change that. He wouldn't mind taking her for a night in the town. That said he probably should make sure she was truly alone. Psychics always caused him some trouble at times due to his poison type, but then again, he had his ghost type to handle Garde's psychic and his poison to handle her fairy.

Or maybe he should fly up and look elsewhere in the neighborhood.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RushAlias (UN: rushalias2020 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aurora has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290006-X---A-Ghosts-Search/cid/3478363-The-North-District