*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290006-X---A-Ghosts-Search/cid/3478747-Jog-with-the-fit-curvy-Lucario
by Aurora
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2290006
X heads out to the city with only one goal in mind: having fun!
This choice: Jog with the fit, curvy Lucario  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jog with the fit, curvy Lucario

    by: RushAlias
"Oh wow." The Lucario cheered in amazement. "I can't believe how much stronger I feel. So this is evolution?" She noted as she admired herself.

"Wait up." Machop huffed as she struggled behind her. "You're...so....much...faster....now." he said in between breaths.

"Sorry." Lucario apologized as she moved to help him steady himself. The duo soon found a bench to sit on while Machop recovered his energy. "I uh...got a little carried away." She smiled bashful.

"No worries Rio." Machop admitted. "Wait...can I still call you that? It use to be a short form of Riolu but now."


"You can still call me Rio." She told him. "Just because I evolved doesn't mean anything is different. I'm just a little bigger than I was before and maybe a little stronger as well." Rio told him as she flexed her biceps in front of Machop.

"Yeah....you're definitely..bigger." Machop blushed as he tried to avert his eyes. While evolving certainly did make her muscles slightly bigger...her other attributes also got a pretty significant boost. Her figure was a lot more shapely now, especially her chest and her rear. Machop was starting to feel things for his friend that he never did before....and it worried him.

"She's still the same Rio you use to hang out with. Don't make it weird." He told himself repeatedly.

"So are you ready to go again." Rio asked as she walked along the path, bouncing on her heels. She was still full of energy. More so than she had ever had as Riolu. She needed to burn it off somehow but she didn't want to leave her friend behind. Maybe she should stretch a little.

"Just...give me...a second." Machop stuttered as he saw Rio begin to stretch. He watched as she pushed her chest out while stretching and straightening her back and he saw how her rump stuck out when she bent to touch her toes.



Not to far behind, X was watching the two in amusement. Who this was definitely gonna be interesting. The girl didn't seem to realize just what her body could do or how it affected her friend, but X did and he was eager to try it out.

Then again the little Machop also seemed to be struggling with how to handle that lovely Lucario next to him. X contemplated giving him some help.

It would ultimately be for their own good anyway. They seemed to get along well and if they so happen to get together because of a little few nudges from him, there was no harm.

With that in mind what was X's next move?

You have the following choices:

1. Possess Lucario

*Noteb*
2. Possess Machop

*Noteb*
3. Watch them a little longer and see what happens next.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RushAlias (UN: rushalias2020 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aurora has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290006-X---A-Ghosts-Search/cid/3478747-Jog-with-the-fit-curvy-Lucario