*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290006-X---A-Ghosts-Search/cid/3485738-Explore-the-neighborhood-some-more
by Aurora
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2290006
X heads out to the city with only one goal in mind: having fun!
This choice: Explore the neighborhood some more....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Explore the neighborhood some more....

    by: Nenen
X thought to himself. Sure there are a good number of possible hosts outside, but what about within the houses? He turned both invisible and intangible and started exploring the different houses' interiors. And indeed, he found a number of possible choices.

The first one was a Noivern, who had the biggest ass he had ever seen. They seemed to be sitting on a chair doing something with a computer and a controller. A game X thinks. Never tried those but that butt could be fun to take for a ride around town~.

In a different house X saw a mature Goodra reading a book, simply content to read in peace as the day passed away. The Goodra is very well endowed, big breasts and definitely a big ass. She’s wearing thin reading glasses that give her a more mature adult look there. Being a mature lady could be interesting, especially with a body like hers. Not to mention being made of slime could be its own kind of fun.

The next house X saw was occupied by a rather muscular Blaziken. They seemed to be working out, doing pushups on the floor. X isn’t really into muscles to be fair, but it couldn’t hurt to try something new. There’s always new kinds of fun to discover.

The last house he checked he saw… a Banette? Now that’s curious. What is a Ghost Pokémon doing living in a place like this? They don’t seem to be haunting the place or anything. In fact, X just saw them receive a package at the front door! X can’t say that he’s not curious about this Pokémon, living a simple life like this.

He feels like he saw a decent number of choices, but there’s always more houses to explore. Mmm… what to do…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nenen (UN: nenen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aurora has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290006-X---A-Ghosts-Search/cid/3485738-Explore-the-neighborhood-some-more