*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290006-X---A-Ghosts-Search/cid/3478940-A-Gardes-night-out
by Aurora
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2290006
X heads out to the city with only one goal in mind: having fun!
This choice: A Garde's night out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Garde's night out

    by: RushAlias
"Sheesh, how boring can you be?" X mused as he observed the Gardevoir from afar. Normally most pokemon would still be active in the early hours of the evening. He did not expect to see this one getting ready for bed while the sun was still out. Was she that overworked or just that strange? Either way, he wasn't going to complain that much. From the looks of it she was already organizing for bed after eating dinner. That was perfect for him.


He looked on as she went to lay in her bed. She somehow fell asleep while it was still light out, which was impressive all things considered. She didn't even seem that bother by the noise made by those still awake. X waited though, not wanting to be hasty. He gave her a good 30 minutes before he tried anything. He wanted to make sure was sleeping before he came made his move. Once he was sure, he turned invisible and quickly phased in. It wouldn't do good to be slow here. He didn't want her detecting his presence if he lingered too long. Without wasting any time he quickly jumped into her body.


Just as expected, Gardevoir did not relinquish control of her body so easily, it spasmed and twitched, gripping the sheets as it tried to fight back. Even though she was asleep, she mind and body still subconsciously tried force X out. Fortunately for the Gengar though, she was still feeling exhausted, and much his luck, even though she resisted, she eventually succumbed after a little more struggling. Gardevoir's soon snapped open as she quickly sat up, breathing heavily.

"That was a lot easier than I thought it would be." X mused with his new voice as he begun to inspect his catch. He had expected far more resistance from the Gardevoir but surprisingly she had gone down very easily. "What exactly had you so exhausted?" X wondered as they squeezed there new breasts. There hands soon traced down to the lower areas of there body. Suffice to say, X was glad to know they had gotten a female Gardevoir.

"Now...what to do?" They begun to ponder.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RushAlias (UN: rushalias2020 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aurora has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290006-X---A-Ghosts-Search/cid/3478940-A-Gardes-night-out