*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/3430555-Hopeful-day-of-quiet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2288130
you live in a world of massive ssbbw's, and they constantly squash you.
This choice: go out some were to hang out by yor self  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hopeful day of quiet.

    by: 1WAKAWAKALOL
You thought about getting some fresh air at the park. There was no cloud in the sky; making it a perfect day to get some fresh air. Visiting the last arcade in your town seemed fun. It even got a few new games to keep up with the times. The movies were another option. The movies coming out were okay, but it would do well to keep your mind busy. Of course, the library was always an option. The librarian was an older woman. Despite being known as the town bitch, she was always kinder to you than she was to the others in town. Always willing to help you find whatever it is your looking for. You thought it over for a moment and decided to go to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Park

2. Arcade

*Noteb*
3. Theater

*Noteb*
4. Library

*Noteb*
5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 1WAKAWAKALOL (UN: 2wakawakalol at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
game98979 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/3430555-Hopeful-day-of-quiet