*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/Q2LRWZ7YQ-Nerdy-Sheila
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2288130
you live in a world of massive ssbbw's, and they constantly squash you.
This choice: Arcade  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Nerdy Sheila

    by: soupy
After deciding to go to the arcade, you grab a backpack and bring some water and food, including your wallet so you can just have some time to yourself.

As you left the house, saying bye to your sisters who were watching TV on the couch, you started the short trek to the arcade, which was just a few streets away.



After an uneventful walk, you eventually ended up at the arcade, entering you were greeted with the usual sweaty stench of the arcade due to the fact it was constantly filled with large girls, which came for video games and some of the best pizza in town.

You walked up to the front desk, where a middle aged tired woman looked down on you, her belly pressing against the counter as she spout out the usual nonsense she had to for the job. “Hello, welcome to Sharon the Baron Arcade, how can I help you on this wonderful day…” she grumbled as she stared. “Just some tokens for me today!” You said happy to his have some free time on your hands.

After buying a few tokens from the employee having a mid life crisis, you walked around trying to find a game to play, but each machine seemed to be taken up by one or two large girls, some you recognized from school, but most were just from other towns nearby. It also seemed you were the only guy in the arcade today, or if there were anymore they were squished between the bodies of big girls all around.

As you just surveyed the area, you watched one girl slam her hands down and grumble “God damn it! Hate this game!” And she angrily left a machine open, which you gladly swooped up, jumping right in and inserting a few tokens. It was just an old classic game, a plat-former where you play as a knight having to save a princess or whatever.

Just as you finally started to play, you felt someone walk up behind you and a soft thing pushing into your back, and very heavy breathing? You turned around to see a tall girl, who looked to weigh almost 500 pounds! Her belly was pressing against you a little, and you could barely look past it, but you saw a very nerdy face looking back at you, holding a few pizza slices to her face, which she seemed to be munching on. It was a ginger girl, with very obvious braces and freckles all over her pudgy face, she grinned happily. “Hiiii! My nameshhh Shhhhhhheila!” She spat out, he rbraces causing her words to slur and cause spit to fly out of her mouth, along with unchewed pizza pieces. She seemed like quite the nerdy character, with big round glasses, and wearing a Star Wars shirt that was stretched out by her pudgy stomach and massive breasts, she was also wearing shorts that seemed to be on their last limb, stretched around her large thighs.

Sheila’s massive grin then suddenly turned into a frown, her braces shining off the surrounding arcade machines lights, blinding you a little. Before you could even say hi back, she interrupted, spiting out more saliva into your direction and face as she spoke. “Why are you at thishhh game! I shhaved it!” She spitted out as she leans over you, her breasts pressing on your head as she tapped a note that was pushed onto the top of the arcade machine with a piece of tape, that stated. ‘Sheila’s turn next!!!!!! >:(’. “Shhhee! It clearly shhtates it washh my turn!” She spoke, your face getting covered in more saliva as she grabbed you by the shoulders and pouted, her big eyes staring at you through her glasses.

Before you could speak she pushed forward, her stomach pinning you to the machine, where she used her weight and unnatural strength to hold you there, as she just finished her pizza and stared at you. “And you already put in a token! Ugggh!!!” She crossed her arms as she leaned forward and played your game for you, her breasts smothering your entire head for a bit, all you could smell from her sweat was musk, pizza, and what could only be described as ‘gamer sweat’.

After playing for a few minutes and keeping you there as a belly and breast pillow as she played the machine using your money, she finally stood back up after dying, letting you gasp for air, which then reminded her of your presence, which once again made her unhappy, still angry you tried to take her machine!

“Hmmph.” She made a noise after a while of thinking, She then smiled again, this time with an unsettling tone to it. “Your kinda cute, Hmmph, well, for shhtealing my turn, your going to have to get punshhishhhed!” She then giggled to herself, thinking what to do to you. What horrors could be going on in that nerdy head of hers.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 soupy (UN: csoup110 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
game98979 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/Q2LRWZ7YQ-Nerdy-Sheila