*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287893-Shrunken-Mishaps-at-College/cid/3372809-Suddenly-your-cock-grows-in-size-dispropotionat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2287893
After a clinical drug trial gone wrong, you roam around your university as a shrunken man.
This choice: Suddenly your cock grows in size dispropotionately, Peyton gets an idea  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Suddenly your cock grows in size dispropotionat...

    by: terrytaken
Without warning, you start to feel a rumbling inside your body. Something weird is happening, it's the same feeling you had when you first shrunk. Maybe the size change is wearing off, and you'll finally be back to normal. The rumbling feeling starts to focus in on your genitals, a change is starting to happen. Your cock and balls grow twice the size as you are. It's to heavy to carry, you fall over backwards. Why did your cock change of all things?

Peyton looks down at you, and bites her lip. Something about this situation is turning her on. You owe her, and now she plans on enjoying that favor however she likes. What could possibly be crossing her mind right now.

You have the following choices:

1. She goes to grab a hot dog bun

2. She decides to store you away in her purse

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 terrytaken (UN: terrytaken9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
terrytaken has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287893-Shrunken-Mishaps-at-College/cid/3372809-Suddenly-your-cock-grows-in-size-dispropotionat