*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287893-Shrunken-Mishaps-at-College/cid/FT9ZZYWKX-Peyton-takes-you-to-her-place
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2287893
After a clinical drug trial gone wrong, you roam around your university as a shrunken man.
This choice: She decides to store you away in her purse  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Peyton takes you to her place

    by: terrytaken
Peyton picks you off the table and puts you in here purse. “Dinner can wait.” You remain in her dark bag as she walks out from the dining hall. Five minutes pass and things seem to settle down, the bag has been placed somewhere but you’re still locked in. The bag starts to shuffle a bit, and then it unzips. She takes you out and puts you down onto her rug. Weighed down by your cock you can only lie down and look up. Her room is glowing pink from a LED light strip hung around the ceiling. Peyton towers above you naked, and carrying a small container of lube. She drizzles it onto you from far above, it feels warm. Without warning she firmly steps down on your cock, and rubs her foot down into it. “You like that don’t you~” she continues to give you a standing footjob until you’re fully erect. She places her foot off of you and drizzles more lube on. Peyton rubs her hand slowly up her thigh and massages her clean shaved already wet pussy. She gets down on her knees, then slowly descends onto the tip of your cock, teasing it. Peyton presses down onto your balls and then thrusts down and up onto your cock. Your dick is the same size it would be if you were back to normal, but because you’ve shrunk it’s very heavy. Peyton bouncing down onto you is also pushing your body’s limit, but it feels amazing. She keep moaning with each motion, using your cock like a dildo. 20 minutes pass of her continuing to use and abuse your body. Her moaning continues to get louder, as she reaches her climax. Peyton lets out one last lingering moan as she finishes her orgasm, and slowly slides herself off your cock.

Now that the excitement is over, you realize that the lower half of your body is broken in several areas. Peyton still looks at you and bites her lip seductively, concocting ideas of what to do with you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Peyton decides to crush you

2. Peyton decides to feed you to her roommate

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 terrytaken (UN: terrytaken9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
terrytaken has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287893-Shrunken-Mishaps-at-College/cid/FT9ZZYWKX-Peyton-takes-you-to-her-place