*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287893-Shrunken-Mishaps-at-College/cid/3372803-You-find-an-empty-booth-with-an-unattended-plat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2287893
After a clinical drug trial gone wrong, you roam around your university as a shrunken man.
This choice: You find an empty booth with an unattended plate of hot dog and fries  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You find an empty booth with an unattended plat...

    by: terrytaken
This is your chance to get some food in your system. You make your way over to the empty booth, somehow managing to climb up the booth chair and onto the table. After scaling the table you are absolutely worn out. It's unbelievable that somebody got their food and just left it here. At least you're not letting it go to waste, you start to dig into the hot dog.

You devour the hot dog in front of you, completely eating half of it, which is impressive for someone your size. Now that you've got your fill, maybe it's best you get back home before any more unnecessary excitement happens.

Suddenly, you see a woman come back to the booth. You vaguely recognize her, it's this sorority girl named Peyton from your history class. She came out of the bathroom, how could you be so stupid! Nobody leaves a whole meal unattended, your hunger clearly clouded your judgement. It's too late, she sees you, her eyes wide open in shock. The woman has light blonde hair, and is wearing a pink sports bra and pink short shorts.. She sits down, and looks at you with curiosity and a bit of contempt.

"Are you real? And why are you eating my food?" You're a bit flustered, this is the last thing you'd want to be dealing with right now. All you wanted was a quick meal. "Look I am really sorry. I woke up like this today, and I'm not sure what to make of it. Just wanted to get some food real quick, before trying to figure this out more."

Peyton takes in what your situation is, but is still a bit peeved you took food off her plate. "Okay, I get it, you're in a weird situation. But you didn't have to go and eat my dinner like a little scavenger."

She's totally right, you were scavenging off of her plate. You would be a bit freaked out too if you came back to your food being eaten up by a little human being. "You're right, I am sorry. Is there anyway I can make it up to you?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 terrytaken (UN: terrytaken9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
terrytaken has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287893-Shrunken-Mishaps-at-College/cid/3372803-You-find-an-empty-booth-with-an-unattended-plat