*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dax
  2. Who are we following?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287080-Magical-Payback/cid/3387576-Dax
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2287080
The story of how a guy gets punished by fate, magic, and a heavy helping of revenge.
This choice: Dax  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dax

    by: April flower
Dax had a rough day at work, and he needed a drink to take the edge off. He stumbled into the local bar, ready for a cold beer and some peace and quiet. But as soon as he took his first sip, he felt the anger rising inside of him.

He looked around the bar, noticing that it was crowded with people. Dax was never one for socializing, and the noise was getting to him. He slammed his beer down on the counter and yelled for the bartender to turn down the music.

The bartender looked at him, startled by the sudden outburst. “What’s your problem, man?” he asked.

“My problem is that I can’t hear myself think in here,” Dax replied, his voice full of anger. “Turn the damn music down.”

The bartender sighed and turned down the music, but Dax was still in a foul mood. He started to argue with other customers, picking fights with anyone who crossed his path. He was loud, obnoxious, and rude, and everyone in the bar was starting to avoid him.

Just then, a woman walked into the bar and sat down at the counter. She was petite, with dark hair and piercing blue eyes. Dax was immediately drawn to her, but he didn’t know why. He felt a strange urge to talk to her, but he was too drunk to know what he was doing.

“Hey, you,” he said, leaning in close. “What are you doing here all by yourself?”

The woman looked at him, her eyes narrowing. “I’m here to have a drink,” she said, her voice cold.

“Yeah, but what’s a pretty thing like you doing in a dump like this?” Dax asked, his words slurring.

The woman looked at him, her eyes flashing with anger. “You’re being rude,” she said, her voice low.

Dax laughed, not caring about the consequences. “Rude? I’m just having a little fun.”

The woman stood up, her eyes blazing with fury. “You don’t know what you’re dealing with,” she said, her voice cold. “I’m a witch, and I’m not afraid to use my powers.”

Dax laughed, not believing a word she was saying. “A witch? You’re kidding me, right?”

The woman’s eyes narrowed, and she raised her hand. A bright light filled the bar, and Dax felt a strange sensation wash over him. He blacked out, his last memory the sound of the woman’s laughter ringing in his ears.

What was the spell?

You have the following choices:

1. An obedience spell

*Noteb*
2. A gender spell

*Noteb*
3. An age spell

*Noteb*
4. An object spell

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 April flower (UN: thornsonrose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
April flower has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287080-Magical-Payback/cid/3387576-Dax