*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286795-A-Young-Mans-Will/cid/UQP3X5Q2T-Stay-in-the-deli-and-look-for-more-people-to-swap
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2286795
A young man gains the ability to swap heads of people and has fun with it
This choice: Stay in the deli and look for more people to swap.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Stay in the deli and look for more people to swap.

    by: Headmadscientist
He looked around and saw a woman, short skirt, heels, black top that showed her cleavage and a nerdy man. He couldn't help but grin. She was obviously trying to scam him, and he was falling for it! Well, he decided to have some fun! Soon, the man's head was on Nick's body, the scammer was on the nerdy guy's body and Nick had her body! He immediately brushed her off and went to his table, where the nerdy guy was.
"Oh, you had a proposal for, right?"
Nick was amused that this guy, through the swap, that he was still that woman!"
"Sure!" I said. "In fact, why don't we talk more about it at my place?" I smiled.
I now had just about two options. Go through with it or reverse it. Or, I could keep this going and just mix everyone up as well.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go through

2. Reverse the swap

*Noteb*
3. Mix up people.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Headmadscientist (UN: theratman21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSwapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286795-A-Young-Mans-Will/cid/UQP3X5Q2T-Stay-in-the-deli-and-look-for-more-people-to-swap