*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286795-A-Young-Mans-Will/cid/WF5BBJ7H5-Reverse-the-swap
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2286795
A young man gains the ability to swap heads of people and has fun with it
This choice: Reverse the swap  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Reverse the swap

    by: Headmadscientist
Nick reversed it, and soon everyone was back on their respective bodies. Though, he admitted, it felt very interesting to have her body. As he saw the nerdy man listening again to her scam, he concentrated.
Within the blink of an eye he was on her body. He did it so she was aware, but no one else was. He saw her, on his body turn look at him, but realize she had been outplayed. She got up and left.
The nerdy guy was none the wiser, though he obviously realized when I stopped talking and looked over at my former body.
"Ah, sorry about that. Former client."
"He seemed off." The man said. "Especially how he just stared and walked off."
"There might be a reason for that."
"Oh?"
"Well, this is a scam. You've been misled."
"Is that a joke?"
"You were investing in perpetual motion! That literally can't physically happen!"
"Then why invite me here? And why tell me now?"
Nick smiled, crossing my legs. "Guilty conscious, maybe? I don't know, I just knew that, remind me how much were you..."
"Two million!" The nerdy man almost yelled.
"Two million too much!" Nick said. "Look, you seem smart. What made you try this?"
"You approached me and pitched it!"
"Well, I did a good job, then. But, again, guilty conscious and all. Sorry, but me walking away is for the best."
Nick then got up on heels and went to walk away.
"Wait!" He said.
"Was it all a lie?"
"Depends. What are you asking about?"
"That date, that was all just to butter me up, right?"
The man was distraught and Nick felt for him. It would have been easy to walk away, swap back, but since he had this sexy body he might as well use it! After all, this guy nearly lost two million. A date wouldn't hurt.
"That I didn't lie about." Nick said. "No tricks, nothing, but if you don't want to after this, I get it. I pretty much destroyed your trust."
"No, not exactly." He said.
Nick looked at him.
"What do you mean?"
"I was very unsure here. This is probably the most honest you've ever been with me."
"Most likely." Nick didn't know if that was true, but considering what he had seen, he'd believe it.
"Well, I'd like to go for a date. Something changed about you. Like a switch was flipped."
"Well, hopefully for the better."
"Definitely for the better!" So, I'll pick you up at 6 tonight."
"Do you have my address?"
"I do!" He rattled it off. It was the same as on her driver's license.
"Dress nice!" He said.
"I intend to!" I said as I walked out on heels.
I walked around the corner. This could be a terrible idea!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go to her place to get ready

*Noteb*
2. Swap back

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Headmadscientist (UN: theratman21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSwapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286795-A-Young-Mans-Will/cid/WF5BBJ7H5-Reverse-the-swap