*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The First Experience
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286795-A-Young-Mans-Will/cid/3359769-The-First-Experience
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2286795
A young man gains the ability to swap heads of people and has fun with it
Chapter #1

The First Experience

    by: TheSwapper
“What right do they have to be kicking me out? If anything I should be suing them for putting my safety at risk. I don’t even know what all the liquid was.” Nicholas exclaimed as he sat at a park bench that was on the outskirts of the college campus. See Nicholas was a smart kid but he just tended to be kinda clumsy at times and this time it ended up being a bigger problem than he would’ve wanted it to be.
Nicholas was a 21 year old, 5’10”, Hispanic guy. He was going to a college that was out of state so visiting home was not as common anymore but he still would FaceTime his parents and younger sister often. He lived off campus with two roommates, Max and Caleb.

As Nicholas was trying to dry himself off he saw that there was a young couple who was walking down the sidewalk across from him. They both appeared to be around his own age. The guy was standing at around 6’1” and was very in shape. He seemed to be very much into the gym and fitness. He sported a casual graphic tee with some black sporty shorts and his black trainers on. The girl however seemed a little bit more profesional. She stood at 5’1” and had a stupendous hourglass figure. She had nice breast and an ass most girls would be jealous of. She was wearing a black very form fitting dress that was mid-thigh length, a pair of short black heels, and a jean jacket over her shoulders.
Nicholas looked at the couple and noticed that the guy wasn’t walking on the side closest to oncoming traffic and said to himself, “idiot don’t you know the man is supposed to walk on the side of traffic. If you’re gonna walk on that side of the street maybe you’re the girlfriend of the relationship” as he chuckled yo himself. Next thing he knew he heard the couple laughing as they continued walking down the road but they had each others heads on the others shoulders. Now the boyfriend had his girlfriends body from the neck down and vice versa. They continued chatting and walking with the girlfriend placing one of her manly hands on her former ass as they walked.
“Woah, that definitely wasn’t real was it? Are those chemicals making me hallucinate?” Nicholas asked himself in his head. He decided to maybe see if walking it off would help with the “hallucinations”. That’s when he saw his next target but wasn’t aware of it yet. The next target would be …..

You have the following choices:

1. Emo Girl and Basketball Athlete

*Noteb*
2. Cheerleader and Janitor

3. One of his professors and their child

4. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheSwapper (UN: byakugan13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSwapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286795-A-Young-Mans-Will/cid/3359769-The-First-Experience