*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Emo Girl and Basketball Athlete
  2. The First Experience
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286795-A-Young-Mans-Will/cid/3361748-Emo-Girl-and-Basketball-Athlete
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2286795
A young man gains the ability to swap heads of people and has fun with it
This choice: Emo Girl and Basketball Athlete  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Emo Girl and Basketball Athlete

    by: TheSwapper
Being a somewhat active guy, you figured you’d hit the gym that was off campus for a bit to try and sweat out all the “hallucinations” you had. On the way there though you came across a super gorgeous girl. She stood at a nice 5’5”, had on a black crop top, a black mini skirt, with black fishnet leggings, and black boots. She was white and had her arms and legs with plenty of tattoos. Hey black hair that was at mid back length. Her name was Delaney. She seemed to be a goth/emo girl. Usually those girls didn’t really ever draw your attention but this one did and you couldn’t understand why.
Because of you focusing on Delaney, you didn’t see one of the college basketball players walking in your direction and you accidentally bump into him. Cody was the schools starting point guard standing at 6’3”. He was a very attractive man with his drop fade haircut, his arm sleeve tattoo and his light blue eyes. He was mixed race so he had light skin.
“I’m soo sorry Cody, I didn’t see you coming.” You said.
“I could tell, that girl over there caught my eye too. Definitely not my kind of girl but with a body like that, maybe some exceptions could be made.” He replied.
You then looked over again to where Delaney was and no longer was her gorgeous body there but instead Cody’s fit tall body with her head on.
You then looked back at Cody to see Delaney’s voluptuous body underneath his head.
“She probably packing a decent size, I definitely would let her in me.” He said like it was a normal statement.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try to swap back

*Noteb*
2. Follow one of them around

3. Reality change

*Noteb*
4. Other Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheSwapper (UN: byakugan13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheSwapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286795-A-Young-Mans-Will/cid/3361748-Emo-Girl-and-Basketball-Athlete