*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Holds him
  2. Writer's Choice
  3. It Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2284814-Tiny-in-a-Big-World/cid/3402162-Holds-him
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by J869
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2284814
Life's tough when you're tiny...
This choice: Holds him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Holds him

    by: 33
The big woman lifted Mike up to her face and studied him.

“You’re cute,” she cooed, the cigarette bouncing up and down in her lips. “Look at him, Samantha, isn’t he cute?”

The other woman, Samantha, looked up from her phone and at you, and then quickly looked at her mother with a look of disapproval.

“Mom! You picked him up?” Her look turned back to you. “I’m so sorry, tiny man. Mom! Put him down!”

“It’s okay,” Mike said. “I asked for her to pick me up.”

The older woman smiled around her cigarette, a look of validation on her face. Samantha smiled at you.

“Very well. I’m Samantha,” she said. “This is my mom, Helen.”

“Isn’t he cute?” The older woman - Helen - asked again.

“He is very cute,” Samantha said, lightly blushing and then rolling her eyes.

“I’m Mike,” Mike said eagerly. Helen took a drag off of her cigarette and used her other hand to remove it from her lips. She slowly blew the warm smoke over Mike, and then looked at him to see how he’d respond. Mike simply smiled, in return receiving a smile from Helen, who seemed pleased with his response.

“My daughter is single, you know,” Helen said, with a small laugh.

“Mom!”

“But you look so young,” Helen continued. “How old are you?”

“I’m 22 ma’am,” Mike answered.

“She’s almost twice your age,” Helen replied.

“Mom, I’m sure he doesn’t care. I don’t date by choice,” Samantha said. “Work keeps me very busy,”

You have the following choices:

1. Helen proposes a date

*Noteb*
2. Helen sits Mike down

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 33 (UN: mikelam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J869 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2284814-Tiny-in-a-Big-World/cid/3402162-Holds-him