*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First command
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280718-Land-of-the-Giantesses/cid/3306270-First-command
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by T34/85
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2280718
While exploring the galaxy, you crash land on a planet where all the women are 50ft tall.
Chapter #1

First command

    by: T34/85
150 years into the future, humanity has finally perfected interstellar travel. You've always wanted to explore the cosmos so when you hear about the new United Earth Interstellar Exploration Fleet (UEIEF) you immediately join up. Your adventures have taken you all over the neighboring solar systems exploring new worlds. However, you never came across another Class-M planet with intelligent alien life, not yet anyways. You hope that you will find one now that you've been given your first command. You're only 30 but since you're one of the most talented officers in the fleet, you easily rose through the UEIEF ranks to become captain. You hope that you and your crew will become the first humans to meet extra-terrestrial life. In fact, that is exactly what your first mission as captain entails: To see what is beyond the local solar system cluster. It's all possible now with the new class of starships that just entered the fleet. Their new warp speed technology will allow humans to venture further into the galaxy than what was every though possible, and you are given command of the first one!

You and a group of your friends with whom you went to the academy together with all share one last drink together before you board your new ship: The U.S.S Excelsior. While you will miss your friends and sad that they were given other assignments either on Earth or other vessels, you are eager to start your new mission. After an hour of pleasant conversation you look at your watch and see that it's time to go to your ship. You bid your old friends goodbye and go to the docking bay. You board your ship and head for the bridge where you are immediately greeted by the bridge staff. After a brief speech over the ships intercom, you order the ship out of the dock of the United Earth Space Port and into space.


You have the following choice:

1. One month later...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T34/85 (UN: ncc-1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T34/85 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280718-Land-of-the-Giantesses/cid/3306270-First-command