*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Disaster strikes
  2. First command
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280718-Land-of-the-Giantesses/cid/3306278-Disaster-strikes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by T34/85
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2280718
While exploring the galaxy, you crash land on a planet where all the women are 50ft tall.
This choice: One month later...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Disaster strikes

    by: T34/85
It's been nearly a month since you left earth. A few weeks ago you left charted space and are now in an unexplored part of the galaxy. Moral amongst the crew is high. Everyone is excited to be the first humans this far away from Earth. You had just ended your shift and were preparing to retire to your quarters after a pleasant meal with the crew. You believed a captain should always eat with his crew. You were just about to slip into your pajamas, when the helmsman calls to you. Without a moment to lose, you dash from your quarters up to the ship's bridge.

"What's going on helmsmen!" you ask.

"Captain! We’re rapidly losing power!" he says frantically

"How could that be?" you ask

"Our warp drive is overheating! It’s giving out! Sir if we don’t land on one of these planets, we will be adrift in space forever!" says your first officer.

"Right! Helmsman, try to land on that planet there. According to the computer it supports life." I order

As soon as the ship enters the planet’s atmosphere the helmsman loses control. He tries to land the ship as best as he can, but it ends up crashing hard on the surface. You get knocked out on impact. When you come to you find yourself still on the bridge, but it's severely damaged with sparks flying out of the broken controls. But what confuses you even is that your crew is gone. You'd think that some could've died during the crash, but there would have been at least some bodies. You stumble around the rest of the, dimly lit, wrecked, ship trying to find any trace of your crew, but it's no use, they're nowhere to be found. As the lights of the ship flicker off and on you can't help but wonder where all your crew is. You find the fact that they've vanished without even a trace or that there isn't even a body very strange. You start to get an eerie feeling as you sit in your damaged captain's chair wondering what to do next.

What do you decide to do?

You have the following choices:

1. Stay and try to repair the ship, at least well enough to call for help

2. Venture out and explore

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T34/85 (UN: ncc-1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T34/85 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2280718-Land-of-the-Giantesses/cid/3306278-Disaster-strikes