*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alison
  2. Who rules?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275987-Financial-Growth/cid/3269140-Alison
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2275987
The poor shrink, the wealthy grow, and achieve godlike power.
This choice: Alison  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alison

    by: Patriarchus
Alison looked down at the lotto ticket she'd found, blowing past her feet as she stood waiting for the bus. She thought to herself, why shouldn't she use it? Maybe she could afford to eat with her peers tomorrow if she won something.

Alison whipped out her phone, loaded the lotto webpage, input her details, and finally, the number.

It processed. 5 seconds. 10. 30.

"Damn Internet is so slow..." she grumbled, foreseeing the page timing out and losing her result.

Until it loaded.

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'RE OUR JACKPOT WINNER! PLEASE FIND BELOW THE SUM OF YOUR WINNINGS, AND TAP THE BUTTON TO TRANSFER IT TO YOUR ACCOUNT! ENJOY YOUR NEW LIFE!

Alison couldn't believe her luck. Her hand trembled. Her life was about to turn around, she wondered how much she'd won... she scrolled down and saw the number.

"Holy shit..." she whispered to herself.

Fingers shaking, she tapped the 'Claim' button. She moved to her bank app, and saw it there. All of it. In her reserve account. Always within reach, just not presently in her personal account.

Alison's mind swirled, thinking of the possibilities. She decided to test it, to see if this moment was real.

She transferred a 'modest' sum to her main account. Barely a second passed, and the world seemed to expand around her as she erupted skyward. The people around her shrunk down and down, their necks twisted upwards towards the giantess manifesting before them.

When her present growing came to a stop, the taller adults around her came to her ankles.

She looked down, bewildered. And smiled. This is amazing she thought. I'm not tiny anymore! I'm huge! She tapped her pump into the 'tall' people around her, still in disbelief that this was really happening. They fell onto their backsides, winded by the force of the tap.

Clumsily, Allison's foot carried on, and came to rest on the body of one of those she knocked over. She tumbled forward slightly, her weight falling on her foot, and the poor soul beneath it.

Splat. Crunch.

Alison froze as she realised what she'd done.

The people around her fled, she couldn't blame them. She was a monster. Then she saw it, a police car had been present the whole time. Witnessed the whole event. She was convinced she'd be taken away for a long time for this, but... they just watched. Shrugged. And drove off.

Then she remembered.

Individuals which held this power were immune to all laws.

'Holy fuck... I can do anything...' she said, breathily. Her mind raced. Should she explore her powers some more? Go shopping, for the clothes she was always too poor to afford? Or punish the bullies who made fun of her for her size and being held back 4 times?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Explore her powers

2. Shopping spree!

*Noteb*
3. Punish the bullies

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Patriarchus (UN: alexsynn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Patriarchus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275987-Financial-Growth/cid/3269140-Alison