*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shopping spree!
  2. Alison
  3. Who rules?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275987-Financial-Growth/cid/3269382-Shopping-spree
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2275987
The poor shrink, the wealthy grow, and achieve godlike power.
This choice: Shopping spree!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shopping spree!

    by: Patriarchus
'Time to enjoy myself' Alison thought to herself. She grew herself up to an impressive 100ft tall, and stomped her way downtown.

She wasn't an inherently cruel person, so didn't make an effort to cause pointless destruction, but she also didn't feel terribly guilty for anything that happened to find itself underfoot.

Except for the schoolbus. That thing was always late, and the driver always gave her shit about being able to afford it.

As the bus came closer to its next stop, Alison lifted her foot up high, before forcefully thrusting it straight down onto the yellow vehicle. At this height, the whole thing fit comfortably under her entire shoe, and was entirely crumpled beneath said shoe. As Alison lifted her foot to look below, the remains of the bus were as flat as the surrounding road. Nothing could of survived.

Alison shrugged, and carried on.

As she drew closer to the main shopping district, she shrunk herself back down to a more manageable 15ft tall.

Tall enough to dominate everywhere she goes, but small enough to fit into the shops for people like her;

Tall. Powerful. Rich.

She looks around, and decides she needs a new wardrobe.

Where does she shop? What kind of style does Alison prefer?

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Patriarchus (UN: alexsynn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Patriarchus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275987-Financial-Growth/cid/3269382-Shopping-spree